CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Great Game for Great Minds

Monday, January 19, 2009

ASSIGNMENT 1: Introduction to hairy-abs
Hello everyone, I'm a well known blogger/grade 8 fielding drive student and I am zaryab syed . I really enjoy blogging and it does not take up as much time as the regular paged not outside of the box written pages. I'm a citizen of Ottawa,Ontario, Canada and from Pakistan originally. I find it somewhat hard to keep up with everyone racing ahead with their ingenious ideas. But I am really surprised and extremely happy with the connection I can perform here and around the world and I feel I am now able to write and research outside of the box of fielding Dr. public School. I am welcoming any other eager students to tell me what they feel they can now do that they could not achieve and triumph before. Feel free to blog because..... well just feel free to blog. here's uh my teacher's blogsite and contact for connection to our blog.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey Zaryab nice blog :)

The great president!

The great president!
Seems good what do you think! Vote.

How long do you think Barack Obama will remain president?!