CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Great Game for Great Minds

Monday, January 19, 2009

I would just like to advise people about the lottery of this week. I have bought a lottery ticket and I have completely no hope at all for myself. Buuuttt..... I have heard of an old poor woman who also had no hope of herself in her soon to be winning lottery ticket and threw it in the sewers and later passed away. She told herself and believed she would lose, and in her very heart knew she would not obtain the 15 million dollars. But soon she ended up winning and did not tell anyone about her ticket. She was an old single hopeless woman but I want to follow the rule. So believe to not believe!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's a good story with a nice morale to go along with it.Is the story true or not? Sorta sad, but it definitely gets its point over

Response by TimL

Trevor B said...

i dont get it??????? :S

The great president!

The great president!
Seems good what do you think! Vote.

How long do you think Barack Obama will remain president?!